<\3....

There are some great people here!

Orpingtons4U, perhaps your self-image is the real problem. If you think you are a failure, you may become one. Work on that and see how things change for you before very long. Start to recognise your present strengths and build on them. Success for you will be what you decide, not someone else.

Some of the most successful people in the world can't read, write or do arithmetic. They found the determination to succeed at what they wanted to do and did it. Others had very tough childhoods and still made it to where they wanted to be.

You are too young to write yourself of as a failure. Take a look at what's going wrong at the moment and consider what you might do about it. For example, if you can't understand what your mother is teaching you, talk to her about it. I'm sure that you have the ability to learn but you need the right teaching methods. If you are being taught at home, do you get to spend enough time with people your own age?

Focus on your goals and keep going. You will look back one day and see your troubles today as part of your personal learning curve. If it helps you a little bit, you are far from being the only person to have had difficulties in their younger days. Others get through it and so will you.

By the way, something I notice about you from your posts is your sensitivity. You care despite the problems. That's a great quality to have and it will be your strength in the future.

highfive.gif

There are some great people here!

Orpingtons4U, perhaps your self-image is the real problem. If you think you are a failure, you may become one. Work on that and see how things change for you before very long. Start to recognise your present strengths and build on them. Success for you will be what you decide, not someone else.

Some of the most successful people in the world can't read, write or do arithmetic. They found the determination to succeed at what they wanted to do and did it. Others had very tough childhoods and still made it to where they wanted to be.

You are too young to write yourself of as a failure. Take a look at what's going wrong at the moment and consider what you might do about it. For example, if you can't understand what your mother is teaching you, talk to her about it. I'm sure that you have the ability to learn but you need the right teaching methods. If you are being taught at home, do you get to spend enough time with people your own age?

Focus on your goals and keep going. You will look back one day and see your troubles today as part of your personal learning curve. If it helps you a little bit, you are far from being the only person to have had difficulties in their younger days. Others get through it and so will you.

By the way, something I notice about you from your posts is your sensitivity. You care despite the problems. That's a great quality to have and it will be your strength in the future.

highfive.gif

No i don't and thanks

Yeah i know i am stuck with my teenage sister who hates me

I hate to be the one to say it...and I am saying this in the nicest possible way -
I know you are young, and in your eyes, life is just THE WORST for you. Trust me, been there, done that, it gets better.
The only way you can be happy, is to suck it up and fix the problem yourself. Getting down on yourself, saying you are worthless, stupid, ect is NEVER going to get you any where in life. If you don't get time with people your own age, join a group of some sort and make friends. You will never make friends sulking around complaining that you don't hang out with people your own age. Or if you are like me who doesn't get along with people your own age, the find older people to spend time with. I'm 22, almost 23. My best friends are between 30 and 55. I didn't have friends until I found friends myself.
Problems with school work? Find someone who can better explain it than your mother.
As far as siblings - you are siblings. Of course you think she hates you. I never got along with my brother or sister either (I am the youngest), but that doesn't mean they hated me.
Like I said, I am saying this in the nicest possible way, but only you can solve your problems. This doesn't mean don't ask someone else for help. Asking for help is part of YOU fixing YOUR problem. Maybe an adult figure that you trust, a pastor, ect.

Back
Top Bottom