30 BLACK COPPER MARANS and OLIVE EGGER AUCTION

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
This is an auction for 15 BLACK COPPER MARANS EGGS AND 15 OLIVE EGGER HATCHING EGGS. Bidding will start at $32.00, each additional bid will increase $1.00. I will send exactly 30 eggs for this auction. This auction will start on 03-04-12 at 6:45 am. CST and will end on 03-05-12 at 7:00 pm. CST. The person with the highest bid at 7:00 pm. on Monday, will be the winner. Please place your bid as a reply, do not PM to bid. Please do not sent any questions as a reply, if you have a question, send it as a private message.
I will send 15 Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. My pullets, hens, and roosters come from: Channing Grisham, Ron Presley, Wade Jeane, and Bev Davis bloodlines. These birds are very nice quality stock and lay nice dark brown eggs, all my breeders are feathered legged.
I will also send 15 Olive Eggers hatching eggs, I have a French Black Copper Marans rooster over Blue and Splash true Ameraucana hens, the offspring of this cross will be olive eggers. The chicks will be black and blue.
I have hatched chicks from all my birds, the fertility on all my eggs have been excellent. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs will be ready to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes. Shipping will be an additional $15.00. Thanks for looking and bidding.

Last edited:
I will bid $36.00.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom