36 Orp Eggs In The Bator - Photos!!

Congrats on the new babies.

The three I hatched of Jim's are the biggest of my orp chicks that hatched that batch.

I'm glad you tried the egg cartons....I'm really sold on it.

Ugh Prissy?

Do you ship chicks?
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I would be interested in them.
gig.gif

Finally another pip! I tell you, those speckled sussex that popped out on day 19 last week spoiled me!! It's only day 20 on these wyandottes, but it feels like they're waaaay behind!!

From whom did you get sussex eggs? It takes a speckled sussex to make a jubilee orpington. I mean - I'm just sayin' ... :|

Why oh why did I have to look at this post and see her post about how to make a jubilee orp!!...
th.gif

Please send hatching vibes for the last of these 3 pips!...They are trying so hard to get out of the shell...I know sit on my hands!! it's only day 21!!!.....and they just pipped this morning
big_smile.png
fl.gif

I have Orp burn out!!...and more on the way!

I have a reproduction of a book from the UK printed around 1920 or so that I bought at Christmas from a bookstore in New Zealand that says a jubilee orpington was originally what people come to call the speckled sussex. Jubilee is said to come from a red (or a random mille fleur) orpington with a mottled gene. I get lost in the genetics of this one. It makes my brain fuzzy.

Back
Top Bottom