3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

You talkin' to me? I'm about ready to go let the chickens out and head to work. You forget I'm east coast, methinks. At least this wasn't a week I had to be at work at 0500. I don't enjoy getting up at 3:30 but I certainly do enjoy being off at 130 PM.

PS aren't you up late?

Last edited:
I didn;t forget you was on de East coast.

I am up early. Someones goeded peepee in his bed, and then came and crawled into my bed all wet and clammy. HELLO 2AM wakeup!

Quote:
Wow. Put that one in the column for reasons not to have kids!
wink.png

I'm so sorry but I did have to laugh on that one.

It's funny. He's at that age where he crawls into my bed no matter what I do. Unfortunately, he is getting big, so I get forced out of my bed at least once a week. Once he's crawled in, I can't move him without waking him up, so me and the couch are like, BFFs.

I'm like that with my cats. Soph is an epic snuggler but she wakes up every half hour or so and stretches out and then puts her mouth right up to your face (or hands, or neck, or chest, arms, whatever's exposed) and just starts licking. So you move about an inch away subconsciously, and she continues to stretch out like some feline amoeba and resumes the cycle of stretching and licking until you're at the edge of the bed and just decide to get up.

What's the temps like over there? Just let the chickens and ducks out and it's 29 with nice crunchy snow. Now I'd better get out of here before I'm late.

95 degrees this last week. I hear it may get down to the low 80s though....

Back
Top Bottom