love.gif

Quote:
I hatched some catdance a few weeks back
hugs.gif
love.gif
Out of 18 purchased she sent 24 and I ended up with 14 chicklets
hugs.gif
love.gif

Melissa, you should have some gorgeous babies! Can you post some pics? I have some of Karen's birds (bought juveniles and eggs earlier this year) and they are really nice. What colors did you end up with?

Quote:
I hatched some catdance a few weeks back
hugs.gif
love.gif
Out of 18 purchased she sent 24 and I ended up with 14 chicklets
hugs.gif
love.gif

Melissa, you should have some gorgeous babies! Can you post some pics? I have some of Karen's birds (bought juveniles and eggs earlier this year) and they are really nice. What colors did you end up with?

They seem to be the favorites for sale
hugs.gif
love.gif
I'll see if I still have some cute baby pics to post! They are about three weeks now and look like someone took a weed whacker to them
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
Little mohawks to boot
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
. I ended up with whites, blues, lavs, black, splash, por
hugs.gif
love.gif

The eyes are little snips of raisins and the red comb is red pepper
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
I snagged this off of a recipe site somewhere a while back
love.gif
You can make deviled eggs too and use capers for the eyes or little pieces of pickles or even green onions or chive snips for the eyes
hugs.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Suet cages work great:
53430_easterchicks.jpg

Although in this group the Iowa Blues were so little they just crawled in and out of them
roll.png
at least I could tell which ones they were.

Quote:
Thanks! I'd think pickled peppers would taste awesome with the egg -- if the pepper would stand upright. hmmm. Capers have never tickled my fancy, will stick to raisens. ;)Awesome!

Quote:
Thanks! I'd think pickled peppers would taste awesome with the egg -- if the pepper would stand upright. hmmm. Capers have never tickled my fancy, will stick to raisens. ;)Awesome!

If you want to display them on a serving plate and grow herbs find a branchy or stemmy little herb like parsely or thyme and you can fashion little chicken toes for the roo and he will stand up
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom