3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I'm disappointed. Only up to 3 pages so far?
duc.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Ugh, on December 10th and 11th I might be at the Shawnee show!
barnie.gif
I will have to plan things where I have eggs set out, and then who ever is home can set them in the 'bator that afternoon...I hope they can open and shut the incubator without dropping the eggs.
hu.gif

~Aspen

Aspen....no problem, Sometime we are off a little bit here or there. It will only effect closest to midnight prize ( I think ) someone will correct me if I am wrong.
tongue.png

I really want to get in this this year, but really dont need more chicks so still debating. Maybe if I could find some cream leg bar eggs or lemon cuckoo orpington eggs that wont break me then I could convince my hubby that this is a good thing. Maybe turkey eggs?

Posted this link on my FB hopefully to get a few more peeps joining us!

And interestingly for some reason the "thumbnail" picture is Laree's I WILL CUT YOU avatar. Love it.

At least they're forewarned about our craziness.

Quote:
LOL! Of course. If some of the chicks are yours, then I won't feel so bad about filling it up!

BELLE-- As for the main two prizes:
1) How many eggs set: People will fill out the form, and they will have access to the spreadsheet. Since the last day to set quail eggs is the 14th(?) I will give people ~24 hours to finish submitting the form, I will do the math, and then see how many eggs were set. The person with the guess closest (but not going over) will win the prize. Price is Right Rules.
2)How many chicks hatched: I will set up a seperate form a few days before NYD. People can start recording their # of chicks that hatched. Around Jan 3rd, I will turn off the "Hatched" form and award the prize to the person who guessed closest without going over.

Back
Top Bottom