3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

turkydance1.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2.gif
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
SCG so glad to see that someone has more snow on the ground than us for now! I can totally understand why you don't want to go outside right now. Today it will be a very nice day for November in Utah. Since you are willing to eat meat that you have raised now you might want to consider raising turkeys. Here is what we are going to have for Thanksgiving dinner.
60251_img_0095.jpg

This is one of the toms I raised from the eggs I got from Lotsapaints for the Easter hatch. Can't wait until he is all cooked this afternoon!

2.gif

Good morning Mahonri! Bet AZ is going to have wonderful weather today.
smile.png

I made a coop beside our house and there are lot of trees to protect them from weather.... it is effective..

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!! That turkeys look wonderful! Almost a pity I'm sick of eating turkey, cuz I cooked one last week and that has been lunch or dinner ever since. I say almost a pity because, while everyone else stuffs themselves on turkey, I'll be saving room for dessert!!
ya.gif

time to start sending Lotsofpaints nice things... I'm sure she'd rather send her precious babies to a land that doesn't know snow, than to burr, maine.
tongue2.gif

Should be 63 degrees here with blue skies! Pity we have to go down to the valley where there is a chance of rain...

I'm thinking Mahonri's popcorn chicken needs something stronger than beer... maybe whiskey??

i woke up this morning thinking about chickens. is this the chicken madness i hear about? its going to be hard to wait til dec 10 to set, but i will. maybe i will actually finish another of the many projects i've started this year while waiting.

Back
Top Bottom