3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I've been outbid on every auction but the one I don't really want anyway!

just as well... so I'll hatch Icelandics and EEs.

Last edited:
Quote:
hugs.gif
love.gif
ChooksChick what are Red Pyle Ameraucanas? I am so in lovvvve with the Ameraucana girls I have now
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
They are blue black and splash from Nellie - Rockinpaints and some of Glenda's Charm 1704 beauties from her gorgeous Seqouia
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I have a hen most of the way through her molt that has been hanging out in a nest box away from the rest of the flock. Little does she know she's about to become my second incubator. Hopefully she hangs on long enough to get to the first candling.

I feel a little like a creepy stalker, sitting in the living room with a pair of binoculars watching to see if my 1 remaining (after the weasel incident) little roo has got his manly mojo working yet. Might still have time for a few little bantam Am eggs...

83951_am_banty_rooster_crop.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still trying to get the tears out of my eyes.

Off to dust the bators off and make certain the spot check is working. goodness.

Some folks are just too kind.

Details later.

Please excuse my ignorance, but if my eggs arrive on Fri or Sat prior, is it ok to let them sit somewhere cool until Sun when I put them in the bator?

I want to extend my sincerest apologies to the entire NYD hatch community for what is about to be unleashed upon us.
hide.gif
Doctors, nurses, psychiatric technicians, social workers, counselors and therapists will be needed to man this thread 24/7.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom