3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I put my eggs in; I don't think 3 weeks has ever looked so far away! My 4 yo grandson will be staying with me New Year's Eve and day, so I sure hope he gets to see some hatching going on.

I'm enjoying the captioned photos, keep them coming please.

I used superlame.com to add the captions. easy and quick.
smile.png

Kathy, I only wish I had a throne like that one.

Thanks for the well wishes.

25 eggs set here. 102 total with the ones in Laree's bator and the eggs in Meg's bator.
I'm guessing I'll get 35 chicks from that total. Icelandic, Iceldanic, Bargain EE.

I was just showing DH some of the hugh bators, and he said "Hey, we can make that old refrigerator out in the tack room an incubator", not knowing that you can!!! (He really should research things before opening mouth.)
gig.gif
I said that can be done, I can get plans to do that! He just walked away shaking his head, mumbling something under his breath I couldn't quite catch.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
What program are you using
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Uhhhhh....my pics open in Windows Photo Gallery....
hu.gif

There aren't very many creative tools in the photo gallerey go to the link featherz suggested www.superlame.com
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

It has really easy to follow instructions. If you need help just holler cause it sure is fun
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
I can't wait to see yours
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
We are supposed to set at 12:00 noon per the atomic clock set for your local time zone. Good luck! I still have to wait 2 more hours to start.

But Cielo, did you get your incubator out yet? And warmed up?
hu.gif

Ha. Yes, finished cleaning it up and put the eggs in there shortly after noon. Gonna start the turner tonight or tomorrow, I like to let them sit still for a bit, especially after shipping.
1211111204a.gif

Back
Top Bottom