3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Travis

I like the cracked egg idea. That would make the shocked look work well.

We either need to make the chicken a rainbow color (all psyched out) like last year's theme or make it more natural looking in color. Right now it is in between.
The comb needs a little more red.

I would be happy either way - we are colorful people so that would work. Or we have a natural lookig chicken and a bright blue shark as a focal :)

You love us don't you Travis. Thanks Tab for letting us drive your hubby a bit crazy
tongue.png

Love the chicken...this shark is super cute....Can you get an image of a cracked egg and have the shark look as if it just hatched? I like the primary colors of the chicken...but wonder what you can do about the leg color (it's weird) and if you can play with the tail colors a bit?

Oh, and I think I have the design I want you to play with for our farm. I'll inbox you on fb.

Rock this out for us Travis!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

I missed this...what do you mean NOT COMING!?! What is that about?

DH and I discussed this last night and decided we are going to be staying the 4th of July week in Maine, and will not be attending Sharkie Stock this year. We will miss everyone, but hope you have a wonderful time!

Travis, count me in for a t-shirt, though!

We think it will be too much to get everything in in just one week. So...instead, we'd like to swing by your place at the beginning of our vacation (when on our way to Maine) and drop a bunch of stuff off for your raffles, etc. I'll donate pottery for you, and bring some bags of feed from our feedmill, and anything else I can obtain via our local TSC and farm supply stores. I want to see your swap become a huge success!

Last edited:
hmm.png

Well thank you in advance for all of that! I hope you get to see your hometown and family too. Summer vacation is just too short!!

I for sure will be talking to you about your feed mill!

We think it will be too much to get everything in in just one week. So...instead, we'd like to swing by your place at the beginning of our vacation (when on our way to Maine) and drop a bunch of stuff off for your raffles, etc. I'll donate pottery for you, and bring some bags of feed from our feedmill, and anything else I can obtain via our local TSC and farm supply stores. I want to see your swap become a huge success!

Quote:

DH and I discussed this last night and decided we are going to be staying the 4th of July week in Maine, and will not be attending Sharkie Stock this year. We will miss everyone, but hope you have a wonderful time!

Travis, count me in for a t-shirt, though!

What the heck? We cant hear you nanananananannana...that means BS SISTER!!!!

Ok I have played with it alittle bit more. Don't worry about the colors, I will play with them once I get the basic layout set. Do we like the new egg better?

Back
Top Bottom