3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Are you looking for one right now or in July when you come here? I will for sure have one (or 12) then
tongue.png

Or a bunch of us have nice lines and we could get you some eggs to hatch a guy of your own.
I would've liked one right now. A friend just told me this afternoon that she's willing to part with her splash roo. I'm excited because now I'll still be able to hatch from my girls this spring. I still plan on looking for a back up from new blood in July though. I've learned a lesson from this - keep more than 2 roos. The roo that died was from my lovins hatch.
hit.gif

Hatching has begun here at our place.
jumpy.gif

I will raise some of these for the Stock and they will POL hens or better by then
ep.gif

The time will just fly by!
wee.gif

I have been working on the shirts. If we are going with something else I need to know so I can come up with a new concept. I kind of like the idea of the "sharkie" chickenstock, so it can be a "annual" event.

This is what I have so far

I also came up with this quickly, I can change the egg if need be just want to see if people like it or not.

I like the second one - the color is a little off somehow. I like the first egg though. I think the first chicken is cute ...what else you got?

Jen...got any ideas!?!?!?

I have been working on the shirts. If we are going with something else I need to know so I can come up with a new concept. I kind of like the idea of the "sharkie" chickenstock, so it can be a "annual" event.

This is what I have so far

I also came up with this quickly, I can change the egg if need be just want to see if people like it or not.

Not sure why the color looks off, is it really messed up? When I was first loading it up it was doing some funky stuff but looks correct now. Try clicking on the image to see if it is better.

Do you like it better now??

Back
Top Bottom