3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Oh. You would be in SO much trouble. Nat has the Lav and split Ams that you love and there are a bunch of great silkie breeders and Polish and BLRW and many many more!! You should start saving and build a barn
lau.gif

We will be there for sure if we aren't in Texas by then. I know I will be in big trouble for sure.
celebrate.gif

I have hatched out 7 Lav. babies so far so you are a Grammy. I put some more in lockdown yesterday. They are the sweetest birds along with my Cochins.

If my girls give me the time I hope to work on the shirts some more today. What we have to decide is what color the shirt is going to be. Last year we did a whole bunch of different colors and it was a hassle to keep track of the colors. This year I want to be able to use one color for all the shirts. Different sizes and mens or womens is not a problem but I want to have the color set before hand. The company we get the shirts from is here- http://www.vaporapparel.com/mens.html click on the shirts for a example of colors. I made acouple quick examples of the shirt we already have.

Alpine

Blizard

Hydro

Back
Top Bottom