3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceschix

Well, anything chicken related for sure.
big_smile.png

I have had a few people say they will add something on that day. Those 2 are people who are selling other things like hand made or home made things...

You do not HAVE to put anything in the raffle at all. If you come have fun and maybe bring a dish that would be a success in my book
thumbsup.gif
I have a wall mounted, cast iron, rooster dinner bell to add to the raffle.
yippiechickie.gif

That sounds Awesome!! Can not wait to see it. We are all going to go broke buying tickets!
tongue.png
droolin.gif

I will try to be there. My son & GF are coming up for that wk & hubby has the wk off. so not sure if I can get away. So before I commit to food & raffle let me check out the families plan .

My wish list : Buff Brahma, Olive egger, ameraucana, Maran, wyandottes

Thank you for the invite April

If $10 is all it is, I am more than willing to pay more considering a HUGE event tent runs into the hundreds of dollars. It seems a small, very small, price to pay when in all honesty, the homeowner has to lay out all the cash beforehand.Plus, all the food!!!!!!!! Trust me, there is no big money to be made here, but a good time is guaranteed!!
I wasn't trying to be rude. I offer an apology if it was taken that way. It will be nice to hang with like minded folks... I am disappointed I might not bring any pullets if I can't get all these bands and certs. I tried asking for help here in the Maine forum but got no response. There's supposed to be private licensers but I've no clue how to start that. The gal I got some pullets from this spring might come so... maybe I can split cost of cert with her?

Ahhh and I was not at Woodstock sooooo... not sure about that reference. Wasn't there a lot of free love? Hm. My mind is spinning now. Lots of cocks and hens and free love... um...? (Yup, that would be very naughty me inferring things there. Again, apologies. I know, you can refuse me at the gates. I hope someone is laughing with me.)

Last edited:
We have lots of 2 week old chicks, and turkeys will be hatching this weekend, but don't have our
flock certified yet, probably will cert this fall. But we are looking forward to meeting everyone, and
seeing what you have for sale/swaps...etc.
frow.gif

I'll be there with some hatchery sexed pullets 4-6 weeks of age. RI Reds, Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons, EEs, Delewares and maybe a few White Rocks. Also a dozen (or so) 12 week old Barred Rocks. I'm trying to judge how much interest there would be in these so I don't bring too many but I also understand that its open to the public and has been advertised locally a bit. PM me if you're interested and I'll "reserve" some for you.
I hatched out 13 of Catdances (BYC) silkies last week and will try to be bringing those up as well. I'm not too familiar with silkie standards and would like some input as I'm hoping there may be a show bird or two in the bunch. At least one of them only has 4 toes on one foot and I'd probably be willing to part with at least that one.
My wish list is a cream legbar quad...sigh....
love.gif
( I can dream right?) I'd also love some FBCM pullets as only one of 12 eggs hatched.

These are my two pullets - one black,the other splash about 10 months old from Bad Azz Silkies - these are SQ - if there is any interest, PM me - I willbring these only if they are spoken for and/or paid for ahead of time - THanks

No worries! That is exactly the idea. Maybe sell something...maybe buy somethings...win some raffles....eat some yummy food....chat with chicken people...see some interesting birds / critters / people....have a comfortable fun time.

There will be no turning away LOL!!
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom