3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Again...I do have the silver laced brahma chicks but will not bring unless someone is really interested.

I have what I believe is a white ameraucana pair too 4 weeks old....hopefully i can be 100% on their sex before chickenstock as I HATE being told birds are girls only to see them not!

So heres my list of what I can bring

Smooth and frizzled gold laced polish 7$ each

2 white ameraucana chicks pair? If they are a pair 15$ if not..roos 5$ each

The 3 lav and split lav ameraucana hens

White ameraucana roo..8 months old..i have two only need 1... Hes so sweet I couldnt process him;( 10$
Millie fleur cochin bantam again sweet as a button but I have two...hes 2....5$

Multiple black copper and blue copper maran roo chicks 6 weeks old...from one of the top breeders..the chicks were hatched from eggs on a 7-8 color chart...will be huge birds...I paid 12$ each as day olds for these! Asking what I paid for them just to recoup some $....

Debating 6 millie fleur duccle chicks that are 6 weeks old....my broody just hatched out 5 more of them and combining them eventually might be tough....sex unknown but if I had to guess...they appear to be all girls!!! MAYBE on boy?

I do not bring birds back home with me for biosecurity reasons so if your interested in anything..I want to presell them to guarantee I dont have to travel back with them.....

I will put this on the sale page as soon as I can get to a real computer.

This list looks great! I hope they pre-sale so I get to see them!

April ....... I will also bring sliced watermelon.

Plastic Utensils
Sliced & Diced Onions
Garden Salad and dressing
Sliced Watermelon

See you next Saturday!! I hope there will be Cochins available.

Sonew, I know you only mentioned only gl polish, but do you think there is a chance for tolbunts?
fl.gif

I believe I will be bringing gl polish Frizzled and smooth...i have 4 chicks right now 4 weeks old 2 smooth 2 frizzled...you CANNOT mate frizzle to frizzle remember...and I have some due the 3rd...so whatever of those hatch out are coming too...
After talking with a few breeders for pricing...The trio of girls that I want to sell as a trio please are 75$ This was the medium number...I couldnt sell for the higher prices one said but certainly not the lowest either....not for the amount of money it cost me to get them. These are from the top breeders out there...and perdy! Let me hunt for photos...and just so everyone knows...jerseygirl is selling her lav roo! This would make the perfect quad for breeding!
I would love to have a frizzle polish! Now to persuade Trav to let me get one. He doesn't really want to drive home with chickens.

April ....... I will also bring sliced watermelon.

Plastic Utensils
Sliced & Diced Onions
Garden Salad and dressing
Sliced Watermelon

See you next Saturday!!   I hope there will be Cochins available.  

If you bring watermelon. My 13 year old will be your best friend!

Do you only want hens? Would you like an amazing red brown cochin roo to breed with? He is from Jamie Matt's.

That is a REALLY great price for the trio!  But since I'm not at the point of breeding yet, I guess Buckabucka gets them.  Yay for her, boo for me!  They are absolutely beautiful!!!  Maybe if she brings home Jersey's roo, I can get one of the babies eventually, just to have such a pretty bird among the rest of my girls.

Before I commit to the gl polish, can you sex them yet?  Same with blue copper marans?  Only looking for pullets right now.

No sexing on GL polish all are way too young

The copper marans are all roos that I would bring for sale...otherwise they all get put down before I leave ;( I got ALL roos I believe...If there is a pullet in that batch that golden nugget stays with me :D lol sorry....

Bucka my paypal addy is [email protected] They are 75$ for the 3 hens...thank you!

No sexing on GL polish all are way too young
The copper marans are all roos that I would bring for sale...otherwise they all get put down before I leave ;( I got ALL roos I believe...If there is a pullet in that batch that golden nugget stays with me :D lol sorry....
Bucka my paypal addy is [email protected] They are 75$ for the 3 hens...thank you!

Chnage of plans on the plain gl polish!! My girlfriend just came and bought them all! She has been after me for them for months and yet she never showed when she said she would...so I kept selling them hahaha...well she finally showed!!! They are all gone;( BUT...

I can bring Tolbunt x GL split....so each GL chicks is split for Tolbunt...you breed these back to eachother and you get pure tolbunts...i believe 50% shot of pure tolbunt with every eggs laid....also...splits again and pure GL again....Ill have to count how many of these I have...again...too young to sex so they are straight run splits...MUCH cheaper than Tolbunts but you will have the genetics to get them... 25$ each and they are between 3 days and 6 weeks old...im going to say I have 10 of them?

Last edited:
April ........ too new to this to bring home a roo ..... not sure my neighborhood would appreciate it either. LOL. Just looking for girls for now. What colors do you have? How old are they?

hi april,
time to start my for sale list for you.
10 month old blue eyed black dwarf bunny. proven doe
blue lionhead doe
4 month old gold seabrite pair
crocheted trivits
crocheted and knitted baby blankets
blue and black naked neck polish/aracauna
frizzled cochin /aracauna--this bird is rumpless
blue-black-and white silkies
blue showgirl
white sultans
black sultan cross--has horns
old english hen--not sure on color--looks lemon--do they come in lemon?
mottled old english/mottled serama cross chicks

more to come
I have a beautiful litter of holland lops but they will be 1 week shy of selling age.
might bring some chicken hatching eggs
anyone interested in coturnix quail hatching eggs?

Back
Top Bottom