3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Chnage of plans on the plain gl polish!! My girlfriend just came and bought them all! She has been after me for them for months and yet she never showed when she said she would...so I kept selling them hahaha...well she finally showed!!! They are all gone;( BUT...
I can bring Tolbunt x GL split....so each GL chicks is split for Tolbunt...you breed these back to eachother and you get pure tolbunts...i believe 50% shot of pure tolbunt with every eggs laid....also...splits again and pure GL again....Ill have to count how many of these I have...again...too young to sex so they are straight run splits...MUCH cheaper than Tolbunts but you will have the genetics to get them... 25$ each and they are between 3 days and 6 weeks old...im going to say I have 10 of them
barnie.gif
Girl you're killing me! Forgive me for the lack of genetic understanding...but...what I understand you to be saying is that the GL x tolbunt split LOOKS like GL. Right? He would be fine with that, althougth he really liked the looks of the tolbunt (I do too!). And I assume by this, you are not selling any straight tolbunts? If possible, I would prefer the closer to the 6 week age than the 3 day age. Straight run...I always have the worst luck with that....ugh! I'm just wanting 1.(whichever one looks the most girly!!!
wink.png
) Seriously! This is all for a chicken my HUSBAND wants! Oy! I have other breeds on MY OWN wish list! But since he is building me my new coop and run.....guess he can have whatever little chicken he wants!

Quote: wait....does that mean you DO have tolbunts to sell??? I probably don't want to ask.....but if you do, how much? (and if you do, age?)

I would be shot if I brought Tolbunts! Do you know how many people have asked me for them? Lol unless I had 50 to sell ( and Lord knows I dont...only around 30 lol) people would string me up if I didnt have enough for everyone! Hehe but if take the splits Im selling and mate them back to eachother you WILL get Tolbunts....

I would be shot if I brought Tolbunts! Do you know how many people have asked me for them? Lol unless I had 50 to sell ( and Lord knows I dont...only around 30 lol) people would string me up if I didnt have enough for everyone! Hehe but if take the splits Im selling and mate them back to eachother you WILL get Tolbunts....

And YES the splits look like GL with some of them having some white in crest and tips so you get a few for your husband...and by next year YOULL get Tolbunts out of them!

Shhhh.....It will be our secret! I won't tell ANYONE!

Just kidding. Sort of
wink.png

Anyway, so I want just ONE split. Can I do that? Or do I need to get more? I'm really hoping for a pullet though. On the older ones ( you said you had some about 6 weeks right?), do you have a *best guess* on any girls??? Am I just being too difficult?
hide.gif

Thanks, I haven't been able to read them all yet! LOL!

I will be hoping to find a Splash pure bred Ameraucana or Blue and kind of looking for some Speckled Sussex. Anyone going to bring any that aren't pre-sold? A few other breeds in mind, but guess I won't know till I see what's left when I get there. Have to work in the morning, won't make it till mid afternoon, if it's still going... so I also ask the question of what are the times? Am really excited, hope I don't miss it!

celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom