3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Would anyone be interested in Silver Ameracauna or lemon cuckoo orpington?
frow.gif
Yep! LCO is on MY wish list!! (Forget hubby's for a while. Geesh!) Pullets? Age?

frow.gif
Yep! LCO is on MY wish list!! (Forget hubby's for a while. Geesh!) Pullets? Age?
We have 1 pair that we hatched from Rockinpaints. They were hatched new years day and the pullet is at point of lay. The pullet didn't express the barring (she looks like a buff orp) but the roo is barred. We only bought 4 eggs to hatch with the Golden Cuckoo Maran eggs we bought.

Was wondering if anybody is interested in some bucket feeders/ nesting boxes. I use the feeders in just about everyone of our pens and alot of the nesting boxes also. I have acouple extra buckets laying around so I can make them up and bring them with us if there is interest. Asking $4 a piece.

Was wondering if anybody is interested in some bucket feeders/ nesting boxes. I use the feeders in just about everyone of our pens and alot of the nesting boxes also. I have acouple extra buckets laying around so I can make them up and bring them with us if there is interest. Asking $4 a piece.

Those look interesting. Sorry if I'm a bit confused, do they stick their head in these or are they the kind I've seen that flip upside down and the gravity releases the feed as its consumed?

Those look interesting. Sorry if I'm a bit confused, do they stick their head in these or are they the kind I've seen that flip upside down and the gravity releases the feed as its consumed?
They just stick thier heads in. That way they can't scratch it all over the place. My chickens were making a huge mess and wasting alot of feed, now they don't waste any. We have it set up so I have a 3" PVC pipe that feeds into them, that way I don't have to go in the pen and is easy to fill. I can fit acouple days worth of food between the bucket and the pipe so I don't have to worry when we go away. I also use the buckets for 5 gallon waters, I love these things. The nesting boxes I usually put a 2x4 on the backside so they can't roll them. I have also screwed them into a wall to hold them in place. They are not real pretty but they are easy to clean, just pop the top off and wash out.

can I buy one?

hi april,
time to start my for sale list for you.
10 month old blue eyed black dwarf bunny. proven doe
blue lionhead doe
4 month old gold seabrite pair
crocheted trivits
crocheted and knitted baby blankets
blue and black naked neck polish/aracauna
frizzled cochin /aracauna--this bird is rumpless
blue-black-and white silkies
blue showgirl
white sultans
black sultan cross--has horns
old english hen--not sure on color--looks lemon--do they come in lemon?
mottled old english/mottled serama cross chicks

more to come
I have a beautiful litter of holland lops but they will be 1 week shy of selling age.
might bring some chicken hatching eggs
anyone interested in coturnix quail hatching eggs?
I am thinking of bringing a pair of bantam cochins. they are about 10 months old. the hen is lavender and the roo has lavender body color with splash markings. pm me with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom