3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

I think I got all the lists updated.

Let me know if I missed something please.

New donation today! The yolk folks are sending a nest box worth $35. Excited to see it!

Unless I some sort of disaster here, I plan on donating a rat (metal) to the raffle.
smile.png

I claim the rat! I must have the Metal Rat.......can't wait to see it!

Anyone interested in breeding Marans? I have a bichen blue roo who does have gold leakage. He will go with 2 or 3 hens all 13 months and laying.

I also have a nice Blue copper cockerel and one black copper pullet that I will sell as a pair.

Anyone?

Anyone interested in breeding Marans? I have a bichen blue roo who does have gold leakage. He will go with 2 or 3 hens all 13 months and laying.

I also have a nice Blue copper cockerel and one black copper pullet that I will sell as a pair.

Anyone?

Ack!!! You're killing' me here! I want them all! I need another coop.

So, I guess, no, I can't really take them.....

goodpost.gif
What she said!!!!

April, are there any other things that you will need? Food or otherwise?

Your original weather request...I think you need to make it again. I just heard it is supossed to be 90* + Should be great for all the chickens in little boxes.
roll.png

Hi April .......... I am not selling anything this Saturday but I am bringing potluck items and plan on spending a few hours talking to people ....... I would like to contribute to the cost of the tent .......are you taking the collection via PayPal? Or will you be collecting the money that day?

Back
Top Bottom