3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Quick question-- should everyone bring their own transportation boxes for purchasing-- or will sellers provide them? Thanks!

Last edited:
Okay,
Scorpion is $230
Monkey $225
Chicken $220 or $400 for the pair (I like them best as a pair)
Fly $60

When people see the small scorpion next to the big monkey, the pricing may seem odd, but I base everything on how long it takes, rather than the amount of steel.

SHIRTS ARE DONE!!
celebrate.gif

I hope everyone is happy with them, I think they came out really good.

The flash on the camera kind of washed the color but here is a pic of my shirt.

I also made a bunch of stickers.

I have tomarrow off so I plan on cutting a bunch of buckets, can't believe it is only acouple days away.

I also have an incubator with turner to sell...
My neighbor Is an older gentleman who wanted to try and hatch this year...he used it once...its the kind you buy at TSC he paid a little over 100$ for it...He hatched 7 chicks...washed the bator and turner and put back in the boxes! Id like to get a decent price for him...anyone interested? Make me an offer and prepay for it before I come? Thanks!!!

Oh and I have a brand new turner to sell too...i bought it and used it once a few weeks ago because my aunt had my other bator for her daycare....I dont need it..paid 39.99$ for it...make me an offer...

Last edited:
I also have an incubator with turner to sell...
My neighbor Is an older gentleman who wanted to try and hatch this year...he used it once...its the kind you buy at TSC he paid a little over 100$ for it...He hatched 7 chicks...washed the bator and turner and put back in the boxes! Id like to get a decent price for him...anyone interested? Make me an offer and prepay for it before I come? Thanks!!!
Oh and I have a brand new turner to sell too...i bought it and used it once a few weeks ago because my aunt had my other bator for her daycare....I dont need it..paid 39.99$ for it...make me an offer...
too bad i have no money
hu.gif
i would have taken the bator with turner. im thinking with my budget i might just have to make one.

Okay,
Scorpion is $230
Monkey $225
Chicken $220 or $400 for the pair (I like them best as a pair)
Fly $60
When people see the small scorpion next to the big monkey, the pricing may seem odd, but I base everything on how long it takes, rather than the amount of steel.

Ugh! Your making me drool! Im really going to have to think...Cindys fish or your sculptures!!! Think think think...Are the hens actual chicken size or bigger?

Last edited:
SHIRTS ARE DONE!! :celebrate I hope everyone is happy with them, I think they came out really good. The flash on the camera kind of washed the color but here is a pic of my shirt. I also made a bunch of stickers. I have tomarrow off so I plan on cutting a bunch of buckets, can't believe it is only acouple days away.
They look awesome and neither can I! Cute stickers! Are you selling them?

Fax it to Cindy Lou at the State Dept if Ag. 271-1109

Tell her you need a permit for July 7th chickenstock here...

April
Do you have a link to the form?  I thought there was one previously posted but there are just too many pages to go back thru.
Hopefully I can get it filled out and then fax it from work tomorrow.

There is no form Tab. You fax her a note with proof if tests.

I didn't think I was going to get these finished! 

For sale: 2 extremely rare breed hens.  Exceptionally quiet.  High start-up cost, but very low maintenance. :D

And I also finished the raffle rat today.

I'm also offering a fly and a scorpion for sale (and the monkey).  It will be Saturday before we know it! :celebrate

Awe...now see I would call that a mouse and it would be so much cuter! KEARA is off sonewhere drooling!

Back
Top Bottom