3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Okay,
Scorpion is $230
Monkey $225
Chicken $220 or $400 for the pair (I like them best as a pair)
Fly $60
When people see the small scorpion next to the big monkey, the pricing may seem odd, but I base everything on how long it takes, rather than the amount of steel.

Ugh! Your making me drool! Im really going to have to think...Cindys fish or your sculptures!!! Think think think...Are the hens actual chicken size or bigger?

The hens are actual chicken size. How many fish is Cindy sending? Because I really NEED a fish. I already have other metal hens kicking around. :p

One thing I should mention, is that steel will rust. My giant steel chicken (avatar) I sprayed with clear rustoleum, but that only lasted a year or so. It is rust colored now. My smaller pair of hens are in the house, and they have no rust at all, but not everyone has an indoor place to display sculpture.

The hens are actual chicken size. How many fish is Cindy sending? Because I really NEED a fish. I already have other metal hens kicking around. :p
One thing I should mention, is that steel will rust. My giant steel chicken (avatar) I sprayed with clear rustoleum, but that only lasted a year or so. It is rust colored now. My smaller pair of hens are in the house, and they have no rust at all, but not everyone has an indoor place to display sculpture.

Dang it! I wanted something in my garden! I think cindy is sendind 2-3?

Hi, I'll have the following on Saturday assuming I can fit it all in the car
roll.png
:
Chicks:
Black silkies
Partridge/gray silkies
a white silkie
and an interesting mottled sort of color of silkie I'm not sure how I ended up with... they will look a bit like reversed paints I think :)
Bantam Wheaten Ameraucana
Black, mottled, and crow wing/possible duckwing Serama Cockerels

Pullets:
Naked neck
Gray silkies
Buff Orpington

Roosters:
Bantam Wheaten Ameraucana
Black silkie
LF Wheaten Ameraucana

Hatching Eggs:
Silkie
Easter Egger
Serama
D’anvers

Last edited:

Dang it! I wanted something in my garden! I think cindy is sendind 2-3?

Cindy is sending 2 for sale and one for the raffle. $175 for sale. $5 raffle tickets. But I am going to win!

Quote: Awe - thanks for the offer. I was just going to pick up a few pounds at the local deli as I will not have time to cook.

If I find I am missing anything I will post for sure. Post here if you get lost or need anything I will try to check from my phone as often as possible.
No, definately put me down for the potato salad. Don't spend more than you have too.

Now...now...It only says 88 for Saturday!!

In all seriousness if anyone has a chance - a good thing to do for them in the small cages on hot days is to freeze soda bottles of water and add them to the cages. They enjoy the cool when they have to be in the heat.

And that is where your easy-up tents will be a must!

Oh yeah, you're way up north...it's going to be downright chilly up there!

frozen water bottles...check...on the list!
easy up and chairs...already on the list!

Seriously though, if there is anything else needed, just put a shout out. I'm sure most of us don't mind pitching in. I can also bring a potato salad.

Awe - thanks for the offer. I was just going to pick up a few pounds at the local deli as I will not have time to cook.

If I find I am missing anything I will post for sure. Post here if you get lost or need anything I will try to check from my phone as often as possible.

No, definately put me down for the potato salad.  Don't spend more than you have too.

Thank you very much!

That reminds me, I can throw together some food on Friday to bring...what is still needed and can it involve cookies? Haha I love baking cookies :D

I see no cookies listed. Feel free to bring whatever your favorite is. I know my kids are pretty typical...choc. chip all the way but variety is the spice of life.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to have 1-3 month old buff orpington cockerels? I am looking to start breeding, and want to find a non-hatchery bird.

Back
Top Bottom