3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

I see no cookies listed. Feel free to bring whatever your favorite is. I know my kids are pretty typical...choc. chip all the way but variety is the spice of life.
Cool, cookies it is. I was thinking choc chip but I could get a little more adventurous with it
tongue.png

I see no cookies listed. Feel free to bring whatever your favorite is. I know my kids are pretty typical...choc. chip all the way but variety is the spice of life.

Cool, cookies it is. I was thinking choc chip but I could get a little more adventurous with it :p

Hey! I just noticed that tinychicky is selling pet fancy mice. Maybe she should win the rat (or mouse, or whatever it is)!

holyhart, I have only one POL pullet and she is hatchery stock :) I have zillions of roos of other breeds though ;)

Buckabucka, I'd gladly trade my real mice for a fake one lol! The things breed like, um, rabbits...only more so. I've had no luck thus far finding homes for any of them
hmm.png

Yahoo! The tent man came a day early! 20x30 tent is up! Time to Set up tables....holy cow....less than 2 days! :p

Look for the yellow and white party tent! Putting signs down at the end of the road. Look for florescent signs!

Anyone need direction help?

Hi Everyone-- Like a few others on this thread, I am new to the world of chickens and look forward to meeting you all at the swap! My husband and I are homebrewers, so we will plan to bring some brews to share. I'll also bring apple pie!

I'm also looking to buy two birds to round out my backyard (spoiled!) flock-- one Black Copper Maran and one Americauna to add some different egg colors. I would prefer 3-6 months of age, and girls only please as I live Somerville MA and like to keep the neighbors happy. Otherwise, I could take straight run younger chicks. I'm more than happy to prepay and guarantee pickup. Thanks, and this should be lots of fun!
Howdy neighbor!
frow.gif
Where in the 'ville are you? I'm on Cedar, between Summer and Elm. Would love to meet you at the swap!

Hi, I'll have the following on Saturday assuming I can fit it all in the car
roll.png
:

Pullets:
Naked neck
Gray silkies
Buff Orpington

How old are the silkie and BO pullets?

Would anyone be interested in buff brahma bantams? I have 1 8wk pair and a couple 1yr hens. I also have 2 partridge wyandotte bantam hens (1 1/2yr and 1yr).

I am definitely interested in the buff brahma hens, and possibly the wyandottes if they aren't already spoken for. What are you asking for them? Thanks! :D

I am looking for a partridge wyandotte, but was hoping for LF size. How small are the wyandotte bantams? What size eggs do they lay? Do you have a pic of them?
The birds and eggs are pretty small, but not the smallest that bantams come. I've had a situation arise since I posted last and I don't think I'm going to be able to bring any more birds. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom