3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

We'll get up around six and leave by seven... fun
roll.png

April,
are we setting up on grass?

I am bringing a light blue frizzle about 6 weeks old
lavander bantam cochin roo four and a half months old
4 month old golden neck d'uccle

Last edited:
Hey there! Is the d'uccle a girl or a boy? If it's a girl I'm definitely interested. Thanks! :D
I never guarantee sex until I hear a crow or see an egg. that being said, I kept this little one because I believe it to be a girl and because it is very pretty. super foot feathering. I would be happy to hold on to her so you can take a look.

Last chance for millie fluer duccles...I have 7 pretty sure I have 2 roos 5 girls...7 weeks old now...i will not sell all the pullets i will seperate into two groups so the suspected roos go with them...sweet as pie and cute as a button! 8$ each Or all 7 for 50$ Otherwise I wont bring them and keep them all to myself! Lol

Looking forward to tomorrow and talking to chicken people.
My first 9 assorted chicks are now going on 8 weeks. My DH is getting into it now. I am glad that the girls and maybe 2 guys like him too since he made them a great coop and run. He sits with his evening drink on the lawn talking to them as they wonder around. Gotta love them.

We have 8mo. old White Pekin ducks.... females are now laying. Males also available same age. 7 week old White Pekin ducks straight run. 1 week old Dominique pullet chicks. 2 week old blue and black Cochins....great leg feathering in this group... stright run. 4 week old Silver Gray Dorking, Salmon Faverolles, Cockoo Maran sexed for females No heat needed. 8 week old New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Columbian Rock Cross, Buff Orpington, Ameraucana sexed for females. 10 week old Buff Orpington, White Plymouth Rock and Black Australorp {females}. A few roos are available for most of these breeds. Broad Breasted Bronze meat turkeys 2 weeks old straight run. Pearl and Lavender Guinea Keets 4 weeks old{no heat needed} straight run. Sorry we are unable to attend Sharkie chickenstock advent but we will be at the farm all day if anyone is interested in any of our stock. N.P.I.P. certified flocks. We are 10 min. from Sharkie. Emanouil"s Poultry Farm - Claremont, N.H. 603-542-3837. Come by and take a look.

Back
Top Bottom