3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Hi Everyone, I am still looking for one americauna and one black copper maran-- preferably girls, but will consider -- chicks to 6 months. And I'm bringing apple pie! Please PM me if you have something available. Thanks!

Hi Everyone ....... getting ready for tomorrow!! My wish list is to purchase 2 pullets between the ages of 8 weeks to 16 weeks old ..... cochins or brahmas. See you all tomorrow.

I never guarantee sex until I hear a crow or see an egg. that being said, I kept this little one because I believe it to be a girl and because it is very pretty. super foot feathering. I would be happy to hold on to her so you can take a look.

That would be wonderful - thank you! PM on its way...

Looking forward to tomorrow and talking to chicken people.
My first 9 assorted chicks are now going on 8 weeks. My DH is getting into it now. I am glad that the girls and maybe 2 guys like him too since he made them a great coop and run. He sits with his evening drink on the lawn talking to them as they wonder around. Gotta love them.

I have friends who come over to my yard just to hang out with the girls for exactly that reason. Love it. :D

They have tried to put together a list on the first page of who is bringing what along with a wish list and a pot luck list.

thanks for the info,but i noticed it was all dated back to january so i didnt know if it was still current or not. Either way i am excited to go tommorow and hope to fing
d one or two laying hens

thanks for the info,but i noticed it was all dated back to january so i didnt know if it was still current or not. Either way i am excited to go tommorow and hope to fing
d one or two laying hens

She has been updating it regularly, as more vendors have let her know what they are bringing she goes back in and ammends it. I think the last time was less than a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom