3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

April, my hubby works for Bobcat and was wondering if he could bring up a small tractor to park there?
You need to let him know that he should park it at my house.
big_smile.png
If he brings it on a trailor I will even bring it here for him. One with a bucket to go with it would be best.
lau.gif

Hi April. Very excited for tomorrow! I don't see my name after basic condiments. Do you still need me to bring them or are you all set with those? If you can think of something else I can grab on the way in, let me know. :)

Hi April. Very excited for tomorrow! I don't see my name after basic condiments. Do you still need me to bring them or are you all set with those? If you can think of something else I can grab on the way in, let me know. :)

Sorty I have not bern able to get there.... we need cheese for burgers.... condiments is also fine. :)

Sorty I have not bern able to get there.... we need cheese for burgers.... condiments is also fine. :)

Cheese it is. Condiments are fine as in you have them, or you still need them? I'll grab some anyway. Can't hurt to have more than enough, right? Though it would be catastrophic to have none at all! ;)

Back
Top Bottom