3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

I'm planning on coming! Hopefully nothing else comes up! I know I'll come home with a few... Don't tell my wife!!! Will anyone be bringing Icelandic pullets? I am also considering adding a mature wheaten Ameracauna roo with my girls. I think I could get some good crosses.

Michelle, she is so striking! Is she an olive EE?
Yes, she is an olive egger but she has a straight comb so will probably lay dark brown eggs. (F2) I have more eggs from her mom in the incubator. I'm hoping I get more colored like her but with pea combs!
fl.gif

Alright got a little bit of an update on what i'll be bringing up for chickenstock this year

*Silver lace Polish's
*buff Coachins
*Silver lace Wyandotte
*molted Houden
*crevecoeur
*Americana's
*frizzle, Brown and White

* Welsummer
*Silver spangle hamburg
*blue andalusian
* Asorted japanese Banti's
*possibly will have some Buff Orphingtons

Also may have a geese or two as well if anybody is wanting Geese.. i was given a few by a friend but not sure if i'll be keeping them they just hatched the other day.. not for sure on the breeds they are but one is going to be the big white one.. and another is going to look i think like the canadian geese but its not that breed.. so let me know

this is all so far, got another coop to go threw with babies to decide and got more in the baters... will post more later

UPDATED some more that i will be bringing..

Most the chickens i will be bringing are banties
Awesome, I am looking for some SL Wyandottes,,, can you post pic of parents??? Would love to preorder some

@ lareynadenada.. i am actually going to bring one of the mothers out for sale she just turned 1 this spring

I will post pictures of the mother's though.. i should have a few babies left i will have to check my shed.. cause the cold nights have gotten a few of them even with all there heat lamps and stuff a few babies didnt make it this last week.. here is a picture of one of the mothers...

Sorry its not the best picture.. i wasnt trying to distrub them while they sunbaithed to much.. but you can see her behind my blue Andalusian

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom