3rd Graders Plot to Kill Teacher?

Yep, saw this...totally freaked...

What is happening to this world.

When I was this age, I was just busy playing with my animals, running around in our grove, riding horse....I don't think I had a concept of killing.

Can we set the way-back machine please?

:mad:

Very scary. My daughter is a 3rd grader. I can't even IMAGINE being a parent and finding out my kid had "plotted" to hurt/kill their teacher and enlisted other children to help out. BUT - there's no telling what these children actually live around and see at home. Who knows these days. Very sad.

Our kindergarten teacher used to tie us to our desks for misbehaving. Some she put in the coat closet gagged & blindfolded. When my parents found out what was going on, & notified the other parents, it was the parent's who wanted to KILL the teacher.

She was never charged criminally, but was shipped off to another school once the board of education found out.

lcrtsigjuly05racingfinal51fj.gif

Last edited:
If you think this is bad. Let me tell you what happened to my back then 5 year old daughter. It was last year in feb. she was riding home on the bus . Her bench neighbor on the bus, a six year old that weighed roughly 65pounds, molested her sexually on the bus!!!!!! Taylor had no chance as she weighed barely half of that big kid. WE called the principal and they arrested that girl in school that following monday(it happened friday). In a interview she atmitted to everything and said "I knew i was wrong doing it , but i did it anyways"
BTW my daughter is doing fine . She knows that she can come with anything to us and we take care of it.

Stuff like this has been happening for years - it just gets reported now. I can think of two incidents both dealing with special ed students - just like this one was. One when I was volunteering for a sdevelopmental center. A teen who went to school there, decided she didn't like me and would stalk me with scissors all the time. I always had to keep an eye out for her - it was like Tony Perkins in Psycho. She was always following me with raised scissors. They had to keep them put away from then on.

The next was a teacher of emotionally disturbed kids. One didn't like how she dealt with him one day and walked up to her and said "You should know, I have a gun and know how to use it. My dad and I practice all the time."

Yes, these were 3rd graders - but the ages were older than most and obviously kids who have problems. My question is what is the real story?? That teacher must have done more than gotten mad once when a kid stood on a chair. I hope the school looks closely at her, too.

Then again, the story appeared on April Fool's Day. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom