4 female ducks for sale - Ohio

Unfortunately, I'm now down to 3. Fox got another one. Forget about the money. If you can give them a good home and not eat them, you can have them.
Where are you located? My duck lost her mate and she is all alone. I have a huge pond and she needs friends.

I'm afraid I need to find a new home for my 4 female ducks. They are a Welsh Harlequin, 2 Anconas, and a Cayuga. They are all good layers. The Cayuga will be a year old in June and the others are 2 years old.

I'm in central Ohio, asking $15 each or $50 if you can give a good home to all of them. Thanks!
Where are you located?

I'm afraid I need to find a new home for my 4 female ducks. They are a Welsh Harlequin, 2 Anconas, and a Cayuga. They are all good layers. The Cayuga will be a year old in June and the others are 2 years old.

I'm in central Ohio, asking $15 each or $50 if you can give a good home to all of them. Thanks!
I'm in Akron Ohio, do you currently have any female ducks

Unfortunately, I'm now down to 3. Fox got another one. Forget about the money. If you can give them a good home and not eat them, you can have them.
Are your ducks still available? A neighbors dog got through a hole in our fence and we lost one from shock this morning. Down to one lonely girl. Our hearts are brojen.

I would love to come get those hens. I've got 4 hens and 8 crazy Drakes. I'll be thinning the Drakes down to 2. With your 4 I'll have 8 hens. Beaver County, Pa

Back
Top Bottom