Rehoming ducks in Idaho

idpob

Hatching
Mar 15, 2024
We have 9 indian runner ducks about 5 males and 4 females, we need to find a home for them, hopefully in pairs. about 2-3 years old, good layers, and last year we hatched out about 60% from their eggs. They are used to having a pond with live water stream that flows in and out year round. Don't fly but a few feet. Friendly ducks with personalities. Message me if you have a possible home for them. We are moving from Boise to Montana, so we could drop off along the route through boise to grangeville hwy 2 to Missoula. Would love for them to go to good homes, they are used to dogs running around (our dogs don't chase them). Get a egg a day out of the females.

Attachments

• IMG_5401.jpeg
    IMG_5401.jpeg
    705.3 KB · Views: 21
We have 9 indian runner ducks about 5 males and 4 females, we need to find a home for them, hopefully in pairs. about 2-3 years old, good layers, and last year we hatched out about 60% from their eggs. They are used to having a pond with live water stream that flows in and out year round. Don't fly but a few feet. Friendly ducks with personalities. Message me if you have a possible home for them. We are moving from Boise to Montana, so we could drop off along the route through boise to grangeville hwy 2 to Missoula. Would love for them to go to good homes, they are used to dogs running around (our dogs don't chase them). Get a egg a day out of the females.
they are beautiful i’m just too far away

Back
Top Bottom