4 geese for sale near Carlisle, PA

Brayjj

Chirping
Jun 5, 2018
I have 4 geese for sale, they must go together. I love them dearly, and we hand raised them. The 2 is a pair of male/female pilgrim/cotton patch mix. The other 2 are embdens, I am unsure of the sex of those. They are extremely friendly, to the point that they want to follow you on walks on the road. They eat lettuce out of your hands, and follow and hang out wherever you are in the yard. They were hatched in May of this year. We have a screened in porch and they just will not stop eating the screen off the porch. Honestly, that is the main reason for getting rid of them. Sounds silly I know, but the porch was made for my special needs son who passed away, so it holds a special spot, and it's been a continual fight with them to leave the screen alone. They free range the yard and honestly I just don't want to have to fence them up as they should continue free ranging, and I don't have any sort of set up to keep them away from the house. Just trying to be honest, so please don't judge the situation. I want them to find a goose loving home who will appreciate them as much as we do as this is an extremely hard decision.
Thanks kindly for reading.

Back
Top Bottom