4 legged chick Clover

Pics
Whow! Just. WHOW! I don't know who is more amazing, you or Clover. Wait! You both are just totally awesome!

I look at things from the POV that all things happen for a reason.

You being the one who got her is a miracle. You finding a vet who is willing to help you give her the best life possible even more so. She will be a hit at Iowa.

Clover has another fan rooting for her. I sincerely hope she lives long and prospers!

I wonder about mail order chickens. I was looking into a couple of new girls for my aging flock. One company mails pullets. I found that really odd and I would think quite traumatic. It was a two day process and I rejected it. I bought four new girls from Dare to Dream Farms in Lompoc, California and really like their operation, so I just ordered two more from them for this year. They deliver all over Northern California, so I'm much more comfortable knowing they come from a really good company.

Mmmm… how do i say this. I ordered 6 chicks from Cackle Hatchery, i was given 8! and one of them has 4 legs. I honestly don’t expect survival but it doesn’t seem to be in pain?? I’m not sure how I would tell… But I just don’t know what to do.
My vote is they shipped the extra chick to keep others warm in this cold weather. It's just extra in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom