4 year old draft mare mule Colbert, Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hangin'witthepeeps, Jun 29, 2010.

1. hangin'witthepeeps

hangin'witthepeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Colbert, GA
    4 year old Molly mule Percheron/Mammoth jack stock. Gentle, broke to ride, trailer loads, gives feet on command, back up on verbal command, and wonderful disposition. I would like for someone to give her a home that would spend time with her and ride her more or train her to pull a wagon. She's a great mule, I just can't do it with my bad back and aching knees. Up to date on all immunizations and I have a current negative Coggins. Please consider Susie. 706-424-4263

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me getting some sugar

[​IMG]

My husband brushing out 10 year old American Paint Horse (registered) DD Wine & Spirts (Doc) who is also for sale. He is a great all around trail horse with lots of pep and great manners. He trailer loads nicely, does lateral passes, dances a little and knows lots of tricks such as stretching on command, shaking your hand, and a few I would have to show you because its hard to explain. My husband loves training horses to do special little things for the kids. He rides in 3 local parades a year and does very good. Up to date on all immunizations and I have a current negative Coggins, $1800.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    [​IMG] Wish you were closer!

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    What a beautiful mule! [​IMG]

4. hangin'witthepeeps

hangin'witthepeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Colbert, GA
    Thanks Pumpkinpup, she truly is a beautiful mule and I wish I could ride her. I spent 2 1/2 hours out the other day with a couple who were looking at her and rode her. My back hurt for 4 days. I just go and wash, pick feet and brush her once a week. That's about all I can handle. She's a draft mule and is really tall.

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    She's a beauty! I have no space, otherwise I'd be right there!

ETA, your DH has a great mustache!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by