4th Annual BYC NYD Hatch-a-long

idunno.gif
wv, did you get my pm?

I guessed how many eggs set using a web link to a Google Doc app. I entered my guess and my user name. Not sure what is going on with the thread. Wonder if I need to put my guess in both areas. I agree with the closing of the contest before the hatch starts but I have faith that the contest is fair. I am not responsible for putting this together but I can only imagine how difficult it is to orchestrate and manage. Hope I win though!!!
lau.gif

I guessed how many eggs set using a web link to a Google Doc app. I entered my guess and my user name. Not sure what is going on with the thread. Wonder if I need to put my guess in both areas. I agree with the closing of the contest before the hatch starts but I have faith that the contest is fair. I am not responsible for putting this together but I can only imagine how difficult it is to orchestrate and manage. Hope I win though!!!   :lau

That is one of the contests Nifty's crew took over. Contact Heather, the thread starter with any questions, comments, or concerns.

th

NYD Hatch Digest for 12/12/12
mstricer is back after a therapist worked her over. Meds kicked in and a picture of a tree did not confince DH to Decorate the tree!
ep.gif

Chocolate Bibbed Call Female Ducks! (say that fast three times, I dare you!)
gig.gif

Check post 2385 for a bunch of stuff about contests and etc. Make coffee first though.

Look at Ducks, click next page, look at Ducks, click next page, look at Mario, click next page...Pele is very happy about her new Brinsea! and then
more Ducks!
love.gif

mstricer is having a girl grandbaby!
thumbsup.gif

chiqita took two posts to explain the contest answer questions. Check posts 2398 and 2399
pamc13 joined the hatch and had questions answered! Welcome! Thanks for the answers! greenrisingfarm joined because of this hatch!
clap.gif

karimw set her eggs last night in a new incubator. It is not behaving! (I would use the Genesis)
hide.gif

Brookhavens got her eggs! corancher said great job! Kismet said cool website! MrsMoonCat has gorgeous eggs from mrheinz77! michaelf received eggs today!
yesss.gif

Uh Oh! Worries about eggs not making it! Bettacreek, perfectpoultry too!
johnschicks posted the set picture! cluckitall set eggs(remember to post picture)!
Countrypunk92 wanted to know what he missed? Read the digest! I have seen that Weiner in a wiener picture before..love it!
highfive.gif

Debs_flock has a car battery for her Genesis 1588(I do too...)
hide.gif

When are Quail set? The 16th!
thumbsup.gif

What color should RIR chicks be? Best answer was yellow to brown for Red ones, white would probably be a White chicken. Never mind, turns out the Dad was an EE, so there will be muffs and beards and if a pullet may lay a green egg.
smack.gif

Brechin posted a wild looking thing with graphs and charts that will probably win the best invention prize. IDK people really like things made with ducct tape too so please keep posting your inventions. See post 2475
Jessiey is adding more eggs to his incubator. The one egg looked way lonely..and sad.....

Until tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well I guess by the last post you can guess I joined the NYD Hatchalong!

Just picked up Marans hatching eggs today so I will set them tonight.

Lets all hold on tight! This is going to be a fun ride!

Back
Top Bottom