~* 4th annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey/Chicken hatchathon! *~

Awwww, you guys are so cute!!

I really miss being on here and hanging with all of you. I kind of hate being at work all the time and not hanging with the peeps I really love.

My turkey girls have begun to lay and so I will drag out the Sportsman and set away!!

I'll be hatching Tri-Color and Bourbon Red and Royal Palm mix-and-match mutts/possible pures. Anything could happen. They all run together and I hate to split them into breeding sets, so I won't this year.

Anyone needing eggs, that's what I'll have.

I am also going to set Konzas, Chocolate Copper Orps, Chocolate/Mauve banty Cochins, Azul d'Oros, Choc/Mauve Rocks, and Chocolate Barred Rocks. I may have some Aubergines by then, but we'll have to see.

That's all I have, and small breeding groups in each of those varieties- I've realllllllllly shrunk the whole program down.

Even sold my peas, though it broke my heart. They have a lovely new place, though, with no mountain lions to eat them.

I'll check in once in a while, but Manningjw, this show is yours! I'm happy to help, and we can ask Nifty about prizes and help with moderation if you like.

frow.gif

Awwww, you guys are so cute!!

I really miss being on here and hanging with all of you. I kind of hate being at work all the time and not hanging with the peeps I really love.

My turkey girls have begun to lay and so I will drag out the Sportsman and set away!!

I'll be hatching Tri-Color and Bourbon Red and Royal Palm mix-and-match mutts/possible pures. Anything could happen. They all run together and I hate to split them into breeding sets, so I won't this year.

Anyone needing eggs, that's what I'll have.

I am also going to set Konzas, Chocolate Copper Orps, Chocolate/Mauve banty Cochins, Azul d'Oros, Choc/Mauve Rocks, and Chocolate Barred Rocks. I may have some Aubergines by then, but we'll have to see.

That's all I have, and small breeding groups in each of those varieties- I've realllllllllly shrunk the whole program down.

Even sold my peas, though it broke my heart. They have a lovely new place, though, with no mountain lions to eat them.

I'll check in once in a while, but Manningjw, this show is yours! I'm happy to help, and we can ask Nifty about prizes and help with moderation if you like.

frow.gif

Very glad to have you join us, it wouldn't be the same without you! I just wish I could edit my 'list of participants' posts, I didn't realize there was a time limit on how long you can continually edit a post.

I don't plan to miss a Cinco de Mayo hatch if I can help it. My birthday is the same day so having chicks hatch on and share that birthday with makes it that much better.

Joining! First Cinco de Mayo HAL for me! I'll be hatching Swedish flower hens.

I hope we can get contests... And perhaps, we can do egg totals too? I can help with stuff :).

I'll join in. I plan to set turkey eggs and a few chicken eggs. If my mallards start laying in the next few days I'll set them with the Turkey eggs. Right now I have no hope for the mallards. They were found without a mother and I gave them a home but I'm thinking they just might not lay unless in the wild.

I'll join in. I plan to set turkey eggs and a few chicken eggs. If my mallards start laying in the next few days I'll set them with the Turkey eggs. Right now I have no hope for the mallards. They were found without a mother and I gave them a home but I'm thinking they just might not lay unless in the wild.
How old are they?

Mallards r seasonal layers and they wont start nesting for a few more weeks yet. And I would let Mallards build up a clutch and will be great mothers
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom