~* 4th annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey/Chicken hatchathon! *~

I have my new incubator all set up! :clap

I've never had or tried to hatch turkeys. I hear they're not too bright as poults. The only way I could get eggs would be to go looking for a wild hen's nest. I'm tempted since the spring hunting season is open. Could they really have picked a worst time to open turkey season?

I've never had or tried to hatch turkeys. I hear they're not too bright as poults. The only way I could get eggs would be to go looking for a wild hen's nest. I'm tempted since the spring hunting season is open. Could they really have picked a worst time to open turkey season?
if your interessted in hatching turkey eggs I could potentially ship you some. My bators are full. My hens are getting broody urges but not full on yet.

I have my new incubator all set up! :clap
That's the one I should probably have to keep my hatching under control!
1f601.png
I would like to know how it does for you. I may get one to use for hatching my own hens eggs when they start laying. I'm going to have a hard time not setting every egg I get for awhile

That's the one I should probably have to keep my hatching under control!
1f601.png
I would like to know how it does for you. I may get one to use for hatching my own hens eggs when they start laying. I'm going to have a hard time not setting every egg I get for awhile

I'll keep you posted! ;)

Back
Top Bottom