4Wk Old Chicks Available (Leghorn / Jersey / Modern Game / Blue Cochin Crosses) Will Ship!

I have 14 baby chicks, all crosses between purebred parents. There are both pullets and cockerels available. They have been hatched and raised in the livingroom and are used to being handled daily. They have amazing personalities and act more like dogs than birds. I'm asking $2.00 each for the cockerels, and $4.00 for the pullets. They are priced to sell! The Leghorn crosses will be excellent layers and the Jersey Giant crosses would make exceptional pets or decent meat birds. Very docile and used to people.

Rosecomb Brown Leghorn x Pearl White Leghorn (2 pullets, 2 cockerels available)
Rosecomb Brown Leghorn x BBR Modern Game (1 cockerel available)
Jersey Giant x Pearl White Leghorn (2 pullets, 1 cockerel available)
Jersey Giant x BBR Modern Game (1 pullet, 1 cockerel available)
Jersey Giant x Blue Cochin (1 pullet, 2 cockerels available)

They are now big enough to hop out of the box that they're in and love to go exploring through the livingroom. Our dogs are amazed that the chicks come right up to them. They are hillarious!

We are located in Pennsylvania right next to the NY border. We also have a house in Central Jersey. If you're further away, we will ship! We just puchased several chicken shipping boxes, so we're all set.

See them all (with descriptions for each) here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/album/view/id/6206690/user_id/140036

Thanks,
Jenne

Last edited:
The cockerels are going to stay the same price, I may raise the pullets now that they are much bigger.
The price will stay the same for everyone who contacted me previous to the price increase.
Jenne
This seems like a great price. How old are the chicks now? Will the price remain $2 now that they are a little older?

Do you still have some pullets available?
Jerry
Minnesota
Hi Jerry,
Yes I do. I know that at least one of the Leghorn x Leghorns, one of the Modern Game x Leghorns, one of the Jersey x Leghorns, and one of the Jersey x Cochins is a cockerel (pretty even across the board!). The rest of them are pullets, except for one or two that are still ambiguous. Which crosses would you be interested in?
Jenne

Back
Top Bottom