5.5 weeks... watcha think?

0978437B-9B19-4C03-B272-93C48461C8C6.jpeg
This was my light Brahma at 5 weeks before taken by a crow yours is farther along in feathering
F0ACBEAE-D679-4272-844B-5F92780F0F0F.jpeg
C1688890-F808-4DBE-B14F-6C6C72C580EC.jpeg

Cockerel
Too young. Post pics of comb at 7 weeks.
Cockerel
Cockerel
Pullet
Sooo
Light Brahma Cockerel
Ameraucana too young
(I’m assuming you didn’t list the lav orp since he’s an obvious cockerel)
GLW Cockerel
BR Cockerel
Jersey Giant pullet

Is that correct? Thank you @Crazy for Chickens!

Also thank you @Henrybelle and @jessg84 for posting pictures of your chicks at the same age. It’s looking like mine are cockerels compared to yours.

2D252235-114D-43CC-8EBB-FF80EC01A4DA.jpeg
I’ve got a six week old BR here not a good pick of her back but she’s real got a real poofy saddle yours looks cockerel to me sorry if the americauna has a lot poof back there you could get lucky with a pullet

Haha, thanks, I love them too! There are many differing opinions on what gender they are so I’ll wait it out and post in a few more weeks!

View attachment 1399311 I’ve got a six week old BR here not a good pick of her back but she’s real got a real poofy saddle yours looks cockerel to me sorry if the americauna has a lot poof back there you could get lucky with a pullet

That BR sure does have dark, "cocky" legs.

My BR is incredibly weird, almost a match to Derperella. Still half the size of the rest, half bald and has strange little feathers. Not sure what’s up with him, but we love Rocky just the same. I think he’s just kind of underdeveloped...

Back
Top Bottom