5-6 week old chicks fighting

fanynany

Songster
Aug 22, 2020
Texas
i have 4 baby chicks, 3 hatched and 1 given to me to raise , recently crickets( a rooster im assuming because of his comb and wattles, oh and sings) has been getting aggressive, i think i have another rooster but he’s been calm, crickets sees him and starts fighting everyone, everyone is calm but crickets, what can i do? he got bitten at when my other rooster was defending himself and i don’t want him to get hurt, this behavior started recently but he’s always been like a mom to them since he’s a couple days older. Is there any way to fix this behavior? i know roosters usually don’t get along but what can i do :(?

i have 4 baby chicks, 3 hatched and 1 given to me to raise , recently crickets( a rooster im assuming because of his comb and wattles, oh and sings) has been getting aggressive, i think i have another rooster but he’s been calm, crickets sees him and starts fighting everyone, everyone is calm but crickets, what can i do? he got bitten at when my other rooster was defending himself and i don’t want him to get hurt, this behavior started recently but he’s always been like a mom to them since he’s a couple days older. Is there any way to fix this behavior? i know roosters usually don’t get along but what can i do :(?
What breeds, & do you have pictures?

What breeds, & do you have pictures?
891828A5-31D6-4DD4-AA05-3C3A1E5110FF.jpeg

im not sure what breeds :/

Back
Top Bottom