5 Ducks FREE to a GREAT Home!!!

HeatherByerly

Hatching
Jun 21, 2019
Hello my name is Heather Byerly I live in Quakertown and I have five very spoiled ducks I had got them from tracker supply before easter for my children we have grown very attached and they would never be able to just be set free because of how spoiled these ducks are they are very beautiful and all have names I am looking for anyone who will be willing to take my ducks and raise them in a bigger and better environment that they need as much as I don't want to because they have became my babies but I need too not look at my own needs and wants and let the ducks live a life where they have room and grass and stay spoiled. if you are interest in my ducks please email me [email protected].

You may also want to post this message on your state thread on this website to get more exposure to people who live close by. You are right. Domestic ducks don’t generally make it when released into the wild. They do need a home that can care for them. I hope you find one soon. I got my most recent duck additions from an ad on my local Craigslist. That may be another avenue for rehoming your ducks.

Back
Top Bottom