5 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Eggs Buy It Now Includes Shipping

DancingHen

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Central Oregon Coast
I now have 5 lemon cuckoo orpington eggs laid by my hen over the last 4 days that are ready to go right now. $30 buy it now price includes shipping. I will include an extra egg or two if she lays any before these go out. I cannot do more eggs at this time as I only have one hen laying. My birds came from Greenfire Farm. We have hatched two dozen of these eggs ourselves and so far have had 100% fertility and 100% hatch. I have shipped several batches of these out already, and so far at least two people have also had 100% hatch.....and others have had various results. My birds are very large and healthy and they have been producing good strong eggs. I am very happy with them.

The rooster is huge.....out of curiosity I weighed him the other day and he came in at over 11 pounds. He is currently 9 months old.

You can see a lot more pictures of these guys, as well as the chicks we have been hatching from them, in this facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164732300281123.44831.156195471134806&type=3

These eggs need to go out asap, so to buy these just post "Sold" as a reply to this listing so everyone knows when they are spoken for, send me your info in a PM and send payment via paypal to [email protected]. If someone snatches these up and sends payment right away I can get these shipped out first thing on Monday. I will include any eggs she may lay tomorrow or Monday morning.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Lucy laid an egg this morning so I am now up to 5 eggs....I edited the listing to reflect the new number. I do hope someone snatches these up in time to make the post office tom orrow! Otherwise I may be forced to set them myself......and I really don't need any more cute little yellow chicks......
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom