5 Roosters need homes! Protection, Pet or Breeding (not for meat)

Mine has a white amerucana mother and I'm not sure what his father was. That's Chi'cho with his dad Forest who just passed away. The guy who bred them has all these crazy degrees in birds and the environment and whatnot. He said that Chi'cho was owl fowl but I have no clue what that is. But he was specially bred to be kind with the girls/ not to sexually agressive and people friendly and he is all of those things.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-192012.png
    Screenshot_20200430-192012.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Mine has a white amerucana mother and I'm not sure what his father was. That's Chi'cho with his dad Forest who just passed away. The guy who bred them has all these crazy degrees in birds and the environment and whatnot. He said that Chi'cho was owl fowl but I have no clue what that is. But he was specially bred to be kind with the girls/ not to sexually agressive and people friendly and he is all of those things.
@MysteryChicken

The breed the breeder meant was Owl Beard, a Dutch breed.

So he's cross breed between Ameracauna, & Owl Beard?

Back
Top Bottom