5 silkie roosters need a new home Taunton, MA

Jaudette30

Hatching
Oct 12, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m new here to the chicken community. We’ve raised 5 silkies and a couple of others breeds since we got them the end of May and somehow all 5 of our silkies ended up being males. We can’t have roosters in our town and they are starting to crow now. Is anyone out there able to take these guys for us?

Hi everyone, I’m new here to the chicken community. We’ve raised 5 silkies and a couple of others breeds since we got them the end of May and somehow all 5 of our silkies ended up being males. We can’t have roosters in our town and they are starting to crow now. Is anyone out there able to take these guys for us?
Would love 1 401.787.2530

I would love 1 401.787.2530

Look i do marketing for a living everybody's phone is available. So if you by or sell something on this or any site you have to make decisions about giving information. So if id like to make my # public that's on me... run your life as you see fit

Back
Top Bottom