5 Toes, Rumpless, Muff, Teardrop Comb - what is it?

Pics added. I did ask about the tail feathers being ripped out and the person I bought these from said it never grew tail feathers. So this bird has never had tail feathers. It was hatched in January from Meyer. Hopefully I’ll get an egg today or tomorrow.
Green Queen.

Also, looks like my Clover but tailless ( she’s a green queen too)
296E5A9F-791A-4D67-845F-EBDF0BB1DEB2.jpeg

Also, what is the name for this type of comb?

I think it looks like a rose comb, although it could possibly be a pea comb or a walnut comb. (Some walnut combs are called "cushion" or "strawberry," depending on their exact shape, but genetically they are rose comb + pea comb.)

Please post when you get eggs.😊
Will do. These two chickens I got yesterday will not eat anything I give them, layer pellets, layer crumble, mealworms, blueberries, leafy greens, etc. I think they were 100% foragers and maybe just scratch here and there. Hopefully they will copy my 15 existing birds habits once I fully integrate them into the flock in a few days. The person I bought them from said they did not know if they were laying eggs but they are 8 months old?

Pics added. I did ask about the tail feathers being ripped out and the person I bought these from said it never grew tail feathers. So this bird has never had tail feathers. It was hatched in January from Meyer. Hopefully I’ll get an egg today or tomorrow.
She is probably an Easter egger of some sort. Her comb is either a rose or a walnut.

Back
Top Bottom