5 week old Orpington, Pullet or Cockerel?

Pics
@TheOddOneOut i think best thing we can do at this point is skim over and ignore. :) (although I feel your frustration) All we can really do is provide clear, concise, correct information and let the OP work from there - I think most of us would be a lot more trusting of a well written, thoughtful response than a jumble. And the only behaviour we have control over is our own. :hugs
Thanks.
I just can’t stand trolls.
But the quote ‘Don’t argue with a stupid person. They will just bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.’ comes to mind.

I just can’t stand trolls.
The ignore feature is a blessing in situations like this. I made the mistake of looking at all the threads/posts made by the troll and almost gave myself an aneurysm.

Miranda Eyeroll.gif

I have 4 buff orpingtons the same age. I bought mine as straight runs.
I have a few question.

Where did you get them?

Did you buy them as straight runs?

Did you buy them sexed?

I hatched mine, so all straight run. This year I hatched 20 Buff Orpingtons total between the incubator and hens. We got a very good hen to roo split with 12 girls and 8 boys. I tried guessing the genders as early as possible and only got one wrong.

I’d thought this kid a girl for a while, but she’s still quite young and now her tiny amount of waddle development and new assertive personality has me wondering if I was wrong.
Hatched sept 14, has been alone this past week due to being bullied.
View attachment 2382487View attachment 2382488

IF YOU LOOK AT THE WADDLES THEY AR TURNING RED WHICH MAKES ME THINK COCKEREL

Back
Top Bottom