Welp...Willow is indeed a roo (surprise surprise right??) 11 weeks old...still no crowing, though ((shrug)). I am still very interested to know his breed and maybe some of you can tell now that he is maturing? I am wondering if he may be a Blue Laced Wyandotte? Blue Laced red, maybe??
Definitely not a Wyandotte. Wrong comb type and body shape. Not sure what he could be though.

Welp...Willow is indeed a roo (surprise surprise right??) 11 weeks old...still no crowing, though ((shrug)). I am still very interested to know his breed and maybe some of you can tell now that he is maturing? I am wondering if he may be a Blue Laced Wyandotte? Blue Laced red, maybe??
I'm thinking he's one of the blue brown Leghorns that have come out recently. Privett sells them. Either that or some type of hatchery 'egger'.

I'm thinking he's one of the blue brown Leghorns that have come out recently. Privett sells them. Either that or some type of hatchery 'egger'.
I'm honestly thinking an 'egger', too. Olive Egger, to be exact. I noticed he looked a lot like some Olive Egger hens as far as the charcoal coloring, so, I've been looking at a ton of pics of Olive Egger roos and he is identical to some of the ones I've seen. Including comb and body shape. Willow the mystery lol :) :idunno

We have two prairie bluebells from tractor supply that are exactly like willow

I would guess Rhode Island Blue.

Back
Top Bottom