50 post per page

Bump

I have only one requirement and that is to be able to see far more posts per page than I can now but for some absolutely absurd reason that is restricted to Platinum members and the fee for gaining that most useful of features is simply too much.

If it was available as part of the GFM subscription then that would probably be a fair price to pay

Not having the feature by default is so counter productive as it would almost guarantee much improved postings from everyone.
There is nothing more irritating on this site for me than constantly having to keep manually selecting the next page :(

A real shame it is set up like that

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately with this software we can't change the # of posts per page for different user groups.

We've fortunately put this is on our request list to the developers.

Bump

I have only one requirement and that is to be able to see far more posts per page than I can now but for some absolutely absurd reason that is restricted to Platinum members and the fee for gaining that most useful of features is simply too much.

If it was available as part of the GFM subscription then that would probably be a fair price to pay

Not having the feature by default is so counter productive as it would almost guarantee much improved postings from everyone.
There is nothing more irritating on this site for me than constantly having to keep manually selecting the next page :(

A real shame it is set up like that

If you change over to the mobile version, (which works even on desktop), it does 30 posts per page. I use it for really long reading.

I was in my preferences in mobile and noticed you can set it up to 100 posts per page.

Great tip! I found I was also able to change mine to 100. I am getting more used to using the mobile on my PC - it takes a little getting used to and I can't find how to do everything I can do on the desktop, but most stuff is there and its pretty easy to switch back and forth anyway.

Back
Top Bottom