5000 members......WOW!

lurky

Songster
12 Years
Jun 4, 2007
Western MA
I cant be the only one that noticed how close BYC is to 5000. I am wondering when it started? I think its alot of chicken people and i never would have realized that this was such a popular pet
love.gif

I'll bet it gets more popular as time goes by! I'm the only one in my neighborhood who has chickens. I'm wondering when that will change, with other people getting chickens, I mean.
smile.png

Do you know when it started? That pretty amazing to have such high numbers in what i think to be a very short time.

My thoughts exactly, ive been watching the numbers daily as well!! we'll have to have a big party!!
Im sure the sponsors will be very happy too!!! soon there will be other companies fighting to get their feet in the door! Thankyou to our existing loyal sponsors!!!

Last edited:
lurky wrote...Do you know when it started?

BYC the web site was established in 1999

The current version of the message board was born Dec 26, 2006 since that is Nifty Chicken's registration date. I think the official launch of the message board was early Jan. 2007. That's when I signed up, although I have been a member at the old BYC site since 2003.​

Back
Top Bottom