5000 members......WOW!

"I think its alot of chicken people and i never would have realized that this was such a popular pet "

Funny you say that Lurky because my Mom was over here for Thanksgiving and, of ocurse, she and my Step-Dad had to visist with my little flock and one thing she said was "I've never thought about chickens being pets"! Growing up they always had chickens around, but only for eating or for eggs. She saw me holding and loving on mine and I guess she was suprised!

Thats not very nice
If everyone sends Broad river a roo he will definatelly go running for the hills. Hasnt posted so you probably have scared him off. But it does sound like a good plan to get rid of some extra roos.

I can see it now:
Congratulation you are member 5000 here is a roo.
Congratulations you are member 5001 here is a roo.
Congratulations you are member 5002 here is a Roo.

I will need the adress of the next 10 members and I am out of Roos​

yuckyuck.gif
Now why didn't I think of that????

#5000 BUT

Active members are another story
If you check status member/new member you will find that 1428 have never posted and 3542 are still listed as NEW MEMBER meaning they have posted less than 10 posts so of the 5012 actual members only 2470 are listed as MEMBERS so less than 1/2 have been ACTIVE

Last edited:
I'll be happy to celebrate this great occasion by adding a small smiley of fireworks, balloons, etc. if someone can find some good free (non copyrighted) ones.

I still want to know where the cute little icons that are on here come from!!!

Back
Top Bottom