~ 5th Annual Cinco de Mayo Hatchathon! ~

Welcome to the hatch-a-long! Glad you have you joining us.

I just saw my favorite chicken, Grandma, on the nest today so I am hoping she starts laying eggs. Would love to hatch some of her chicks to celebrate her 3rd birthday.

My first batch of turkey eggs went in the 22nd, so I'm going to have to build another incubator to do it, but... well, I needed to anyway...
Count me in with turkeys & chickens!

My first batch of turkey eggs went in the 22nd, so I'm going to have to build another incubator to do it, but... well, I needed to anyway...
Count me in with turkeys & chickens!
Doesn't everyone NEED another incubator?
wink.png

Thanks for joining us. If you happen to take pictures of the incubator I always like seeing what people come up with!

My Muscovy hens are just starting to sit their eggs. Now if the turkey hens go broody next week, they will all be right on time for the Cinco de mayo hatch.

My Muscovy hens are just starting to sit their eggs. Now if the turkey hens go broody next week, they will all be right on time for the Cinco de mayo hatch.
Welcome everyone! Glad you have you with us again this year freejpony.

I will add you guys to the list whe nI have a chance, for some reason it says I am offline when I try to edit the google doc at work.

Finally have a couple days off of work! Added people to the list and started collecting my eggs.

Planning to save eggs from my White Leghorn for 14 days, the longest I have ever attempted to store hatching eggs then the last 5-7 days I will be collecting big blue eggs to hatch along with them. Guessing I will set somewhere between 24 and 36 eggs.

I'm saving my turkey eggs.

I have 30 so far hoping to set about 50.

Have 41 in incubators cooking right now.

Back
Top Bottom