6-8 week olds, can you tell the sex yet?

The barred rocks (there's 3 but only one really shown here) and chickmonk/Koko are 10 weeks tomorrow. Ruben, Onyx and Opal are 10 weeks and the faverolles mixes (Hazel, Olive, Flower) plus Willow are 9 weeks.
All are cockerels except Koko and Chickmonk.

Hazel has a huge comb and male specific coloration over the wing bows.

All are cockerels except Koko and Chickmonk.

Hazel has a huge comb and male specific coloration over the wing bows.
There are for sure other females in there. I have 3 barred rocks of the same age and it's quite easy to tell Granite is a male vs. Rocky and Pepper who are female. This is a picture of Granite beside Pepper.
And then Opal is female, there's a picture of her somewhere a couple pages back on the end of a roosting bar.
Onyx is for sure boy? I should ask the lady I got him and Ruben from to take them back and give me a refund. Lol. I specifically asked for pullets and she was sure Onyx was! 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_20211018_184212.jpg
    IMG_20211018_184212.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 4
There are for sure other females in there. I have 3 barred rocks of the same age and it's quite easy to tell Granite is a male vs. Rocky and Pepper who are female. This is a picture of Granite beside Pepper.
And then Opal is female, there's a picture of her somewhere a couple pages back on the end of a roosting bar.
Onyx is for sure boy? I should ask the lady I got him and Ruben from to take them back and give me a refund. Lol. I specifically asked for pullets and she was sure Onyx was! 🙄
Oh I meant just the recent pics! I know you've got other pullets.

Oh yes. He is a boy for sure. How exactly did she come to the conclusion they were pullets?

Oh I meant just the recent pics! I know you've got other pullets.

Oh yes. He is a boy for sure. How exactly did she know they were pullets?
I have no idea. She just thought they looked like it I guess. And honestly, Onyx was pegged as a pullet in the first round of pictures I posted. He had a very small comb for a long time and just recently it's gotten big and red..I think it's just the type of comb it is it looked like a pullet until it all of a sudden got big. The lady was right on Opal at least. But every time I've sent her pictures to update her and ask what she thinks she's also told me Hazel and Olive were for sure girls and probably Flower as well. She said based on the feather shape and she said her salmon favs always have bigger combs as chicks, even the girls. So I trusted she knew what she was talking about. Which now seems like a mistake.
So 4 of them I hatched from this lady myself seem to be boys and then she sold me 3 more at about 6 or 7 weeks old that she thought were pullets. And it's looking like only 1 is! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I have no idea. She just thought they looked like it I guess. And honestly, Onyx was pegged as a pullet in the first round of pictures I posted. He had a very small comb for a long time and just recently it's gotten big and red..I think it's just the type of comb it is it looked like a pullet until it all of a sudden got big. The lady was right on Opal at least. But every time I've sent her pictures to update her and ask what she thinks she's also told me Hazel and Olive were for sure girls and probably Flower as well. She said based on the feather shape and she said her salmon favs always have bigger combs as chicks, even the girls. So I trusted she knew what she was talking about. Which now seems like a mistake.
So 4 of them I hatched from this lady myself seem to be boys and then she sold me 3 more at about 6 or 7 weeks old that she thought were pullets. And it's looking like only 1 is! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Good grief! I think she needs to stick with selling straight run.

Good grief! I think she needs to stick with selling straight run.
Agreed! I think she normally does, she was just doing me a "favor" because I was looking for more pullets. My original flock that I hatched this spring ended up with 11 cockerels and only 4 pullets! So I was looking to get more girls before winter. I think these were just birds she had left over that she didn't need for her breeding program next year and they looked enough like pullets that she could pass them off on me. Rather frustrating.

I have updated pictures of all my boys. Because as per usual, you guys seem to be right on.
Pictures are Hazel (starting to get the wattles growing now) Rubin, Willow, Onyx, Olive and Flower. Hazel, Olive and Flower are getting the coolest feathering in..I may have to keep one of those boys since my secondary cockerel passed away last week.

Oh and the lady who sold me all these as writer eggs or chicks actually looked at the picture of Willow and said it looks like a girl! He's an andalusian... Definitely looks like a roo to me. He's about 13 weeks now.

Attachments

• IMG_20211029_104026.jpg
    IMG_20211029_104026.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20211029_104138.jpg
    IMG_20211029_104138.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20211029_105024.jpg
    IMG_20211029_105024.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20211029_104202.jpg
    IMG_20211029_104202.jpg