6+ Bantam Mottled & Bantam White Houdan Hatching Eggs

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Please note--I will be away sometime in the next week for at least a week (having our first child, who is due any day)--so there may be a delay in me responding to any emails, questions, etc. Please read this entire listing or visit my website (Google me) for even more information. It is very hot here and that coupled with my schedule may result in eggs taking 2-3 weeks to ship (after payment).
That said, I do not stock-pile or store eggs. Eggs will be freshly laid and shipped within 24 hours of collection. If you are not in a hurry to get eggs, you can order from me later this fall when things have settled down.

Thank you!!

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

This is the one of the only auctions I'll be offering on this breed this year as I'm working on my own breeding stock.

DSCN4075.jpg

DSCN4074.jpg

6+ BANTAM Mottled Houdan and White Houdan hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. I show my birds (all of my breeders) and I breed towards the ABA Standard of Perfection.

PLEASE NOTE! I do not collect eggs first and then sell them--these have not been laid yet. So please understand that you may have to wait a few days depending on how well they are laying and what the weather is doing!

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. I have a pen of mottleds and a pen of whites. Eggs will be gathered from whichever pen is laying at the time the auction closes. Sorry no choice of color. The mottleds carry the white gene (recessive and one in about 75 turns out white). The other pen carries the mottled gene as recessive and one in about 10 chicks turns out mottled).

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just in case any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & sometimes, on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

DSCN4282.jpg

Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:
PayPal only please, NO E-CHECKS!

SORRY, I CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.

Eggs are TIME-SENSITIVE & CANNOT SIT AROUND FOR A WEEK WAITING FOR E-CHECKS TO CLEAR without comprising hatch-ability!

Please READ THIS & UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO BIDDING!

Payment must be received within TWO days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left! SORRY NO CHECKS!!!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

I do show these birds.

DSCN5417.jpg

DSCN4777.jpg

DSCN4771.jpg

I no longer have the brown mottled, so ignore him:

DSCN4283.jpg

DSCN4628.jpg

DSCN4100.jpg

DSCN4101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom