6+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs For Sale...virginia!!!

bishopschickens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Cumberland, VA
These birds are from Paul's poultry and they have been laying for the past 1 1/2 months. After checking for fertility both incubator and cracking eggs open these are ready to be sold to you. This is our first auction with our new group. Please note these pics are from over a month ago so they have really filled out since these were taken.

Brandon

10851_blrw6.jpg

10851_blrw4.jpg

10851_blrw6.jpg

Oh man! Don't you have some silver laced wyandottes (from Paul's of course)? I am just craving some of his birds! Initially I did want the BLRW's but decided the SLW's would be so much more visible in my yard. Since I am wanting them mostly for the 'pretty' factor and lots of visibility, I decided to go with the SLW's. Let me know if you have any of those!

Right now we sure don't have the Silver Laced. We used to own them but not from Paul's stock. Hoping in the future to add some along with some bantams as well. Thank you for your interest in our birds
smile.png
. Come spring time we also will begin selling chicks from our stock.

Brandon and Heather

Last edited:
I will have to get a photo for you tomorrow. The legs are the same color as the hens a nice yellow. Thank you for your interest!

Brandon

Last edited:
I will get the leg pictures soon...sorry for the delay. Been raining the past 2 days and also had a lot to get done around the house.

Brandon

Quote:
They are VERY VERY nice but go ahead - do me a favor and bid - like I need more chickens............

Quote:
They are VERY VERY nice but go ahead - do me a favor and bid - like I need more chickens............

I need lots more chickens to stock my farm with
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom